DETAILS OF THE GARDEN HANOI
Under investment Bitexco Group – a big group with high-profile projects in Vietnam like The Manor, Bitexco Office Building, The Manor I, The Manor II, J.W. Marriott Hotel...The Garden Hanoi promises to provide the most convenient and modern living space for residents.
The Garden is a combination of modern apartments, offices for rent, and shopping center with full of high-end facilities and services. It was completed in 2009 and handed over for hundreds of households.
- Name: The Garden Hanoi
- Investor: Bitexco Group
- Total land area: 70,273m2
- Commencement year: 2005
- Completion year: 2009
- 6-storey shopping center (the largest shopping center in Vietnam)
- 18-storey Officetel - Hanoi
- Types of apartments: 1-2 bedroom apartments, 3-4 bedroom penthouses
Located at the center of My Dinh – Me Tri Urban – one of modern urban area homes of high-income residents, The Garden Hanoi itself owns a favorable location for easy transportation and enjoying other comprehensive utilities surrounded:
- Easy access to city center, 9km away from Hoan Kiem lake
- Close to hanoi museum, national stadium, national convention center, big c supermarket....
- Close to developed complexes and urbans like Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh, Thang Long Number One, Keangnam, The Manor....
DESIGN OF THE GARDEN HANOI APARTMENTS
Apartments in The Garden Hanoi are arranged from 6th-18th floor with hundreds of units from 1-4 bedrooms. Details are:
- 1-2 bedroom apartments: 41.7m2 to 117m2
- Penthouses (3-4 bedrooms): from 250m2
Each apartment is designed with European architecture style contaning lots of glass windows and open spaces for getting natural light and air convection.
Interior in each flat is in high quality with hard wooden floor for a comfortable living space.
The Garden Building provides advanced amenities to satisfy any need of customers relating to shopping, and cultural and entertainment activities including shopping center, Star Fitness Bitexco (dancing, yoga, aerobic, sauna massage, Jacuzzi, and swimming pool), restaurants, cinema, big c supermarket, game zones, big basements....